The Lego Group created the Lego Product Feedback Survey to provide better service for Lego lovers. Upon survey completion, the participant will have a chance to enter the LEGO sweepstakes. Any information the participant gives to the survey will become a property of The Lego Group.
Owned and operated by a privately held company in Denmark, LEGO is a popular and established line of construction toys. Invented by Ole Kirk Christiansen, the interlocking toys were first launched in 1949. Since then, LEGO has produced over 560 billion LEGO parts. Over the years, LEGO has branched out in various products and services such as video games, official website, business consultancy, theme parks, retail stores, children’s clothes, board games, films, television, books, and magazines.
How to Participate in the LEGO Survey Online
If a child wants to participate in the survey, he or she must be at least 13 years old. Another alternative is for parents or guardians to do the survey on behalf of the kids. The product code needed to start the survey can be found at either the front or back of the toy box. To join the LEGO survey, you need to:
- Go to the LEGO Product Feedback Survey homepage, which you can find at the first link below.
- Choose the language you want to use from the drop down list on the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter the product code (either four or five digits) in the field box. Click the “Begin Survey” button. This will direct you to another page.
- Verify if the product that appears on the screen is the same product that you have purchased.
- Enter the personal information needed such as the country where you live, your age and your gender.
- Specify if the LEGO product you have is something you bought or given as a gift. Also note if you want a different or specific type of LEGO toy or not.
- Give remarks if you’re likely to recommend LEGO products to other people.
- Rate the LEGO product and the services you have received from the LEGO store.
- Enter your email address.
LEGO Product Survey Homepage: www.legosurvey.com/product
LEGO Official Website: www.lego.com