Longhorn Steakhouse can be found in 35 states all over the US, with a menu that includes ribs, lobster, shrimp, and a number of appetizers and side dishes. You can give feedback about these products and about their service by participating in their online survey.
About Longhorn Steakhouse
Longhorn Steakhouse is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants which is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. It was founded by George McKerrow, Jr. in 1981. He used to be a manager at a similar place called Steak and Ale. They opened up the first Longhorn Steakhouse in Atlanta, Georgia, right across Harrison’s on Peachtree which was a very popular place. Because Harrison’s had a limited menu, people who went drinking there would often find themselves across the street at Longhorn for a steak. But what proved to be the turning point in McKerrow’s struggling business was the snow storm in 1982 that left people in the city stranded. McKerrow took advantage of it and offered menu specials with $1 drinks. This grabbed the attention of Ron Hudspeth, a communist at the Atlanta Journal and Constitution, who frequented Harrison’s. He featured Longhorn and the promotional offer and people started visiting the place.
Since then, Longhorn had experienced continuous growth. As of 2013, there were almost 400 Longhorn Steakhouses in 35 states.
How to Join the Longhorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey
You can give feedback for you overall customer experience at Longhorn Steakhouse and get a chance to win their monthly sweepstakes by following these steps:
- Visit the Longhorn Steakhouse survey page by following the link provided below.
- Look for the ID number given on your receipt.
- Type the ID number into the space provided.
- Click on the button that says “Start.”
- Answer the questions that follow. These are meant to give feedback for your last visit to Longhorn Steakhouse, so make sure you answer them as honestly as possible as these may be used by the company to improve their products and services.
- Once you have completed the survey, provide the personal details they would require from you. This is to allow them to contact you in case you win in the sweepstakes.
- Now that you have completed the survey, you are given an entry to join the monthly sweepstakes. 100 people will have the chance to win $50 each, while the grand prize winner will get $1,000.
Longhorn Steakhouse Survey Page – www.longhornsurvey.com
Longhorn Steakhouse website – www.longhornsteakhouse.com
Longhorn Steakhouse FAQ’s – http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/faqs