Potential clients of 21st Century Insurance can view instant quotations on their online portal by providing information about their car and personal details. This online tool makes it possible to add several cars for faster processing. The service requires the driver’s ZIP code since it is used as basis in deciding which discounts to apply to the client. Cars with airbags, anti-theft, and anti-lock braking features are entitled to big discounts. Also, clients who opt to participate in the Go Green Paperless program will receive an additional 3% off on their auto premiums. The driver’s personal profile is another factor that affects the available discounts.
Information on your assets as well as your driving record can help in generating the perfect insurance coverage for you. The 21st Century Insurance free insurance quotation tool is also available through a mobile website and an iPhone app.
About 21st Century Insurance
21st Century Insurance is under the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. It currently serves more than 20 million independent policies and 10 million households. The company has about 50,000 independent and exclusive agents as well as 24,000 employees.
The 21st Century Insurance customer support team is composed of nearly 2,000 people. The company has won the Market Tools Consumer Sat Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) award 5 times.
How to Get a Free Quote on Your Car Insurance
Before getting started, have all the details of your car, as well as your personal details ready. It is also better to list down your preferences before processing a quotation.
- Go to the 21st Century Insurance homepage (see first link below).
- Provide your ZIP code, then click “Start Now”.
- Select the details of your car, and then click “Add This Vehicle”.
- Upon adding a vehicle, you will see the discounts available to you on the right side of the screen.
- Provide additional information about your vehicle, such as its estimated mileage and primary use.
- Click “Continue” or “Add Another Vehicle” to repeat the process for another car.
- Enter your personal information then click “Continue”.
- Proceed as instructed by the website to view the insurance policies available to you.
21st Century Insurance Home – www.21st.com
21st Century Insurance Contact Page – www.21st.com/contact-21st-century-insurance.htm