Advance Auto Parts is one of the largest retail suppliers of auto parts in the US. They have more than 3800 stores and they also offer some truly awesome rebate programs which they give out by way of some brands they represent.
If you are interested in auto parts and you want rebates, getting them from Advance Auto Parts is really simple and all you really need to have on hand is the rebate code. Do take note though that not all of the rebates they offer are in the form of cash and some rebates they offer you will come in the form of purchase points that you can use to buy other products they offer but you have to do so at the time of purchase. Some rebates come in the form of store credit cards or coupons that you can use to purchase extra items.
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) is the second-largest retailer of automotive replacement items in the US and their headquarters can be found in Roanoke, VA. The company was founded back in 1932 and it started out small and they had their first major expansion in the year 1988 and it was all smooth sailing from there because as of 2011, they have sales of up to $6.2 billion. AAP has around 3800 stores in over 40 US states and they have approximately 55,000 employees to date. In 2005, AAP bought Autopart International Inc.
How to submit AAP rebates
If you want to use your AAP rebates, you will need the following:
- A computer or other device that has access to the internet
- Coupon or receipt with AAP rebate offer code
- Information about the item
- Correct mailing address and valid email address
Steps to follow:
- Go to http://advanceautoparts.4myrebate.com.
- Look for and click on CLAIM/FIND A REBATE link.
- Key in rebate offer code and click SEARCH.
- Look for and click on rebate link that corresponds to your item.
- Key in required info and click on SUBMIT.
- Choose to create an account or just exit the page.
Advance Auto Parts Website: advanceautoparts.com
Advance Auto Parts Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Auto_Parts