BabyCenter is a website that offers up-to-date information to guide expecting parents by providing them access to information and expert opinion about pregnancy and proper childcare. Alongside this, BabyCenter now gives expecting parents the opportunity to create their own baby registry with the help of BabyCenter’s expansive baby registry checklist and numerous reviews of various baby items.
BabyCenter is considered as the number one pregnancy and parenting digital resource with an estimate reach of 39 million moms all over the world. The website delivers information for expecting moms when it comes to pregnancy and parenting tips. They operate their website in 11 languages and they are considered by many American mothers as a trusted and recommended website for pregnancy-related information. BabyCenter is more formally known as the BabyCenter L.L.C and they are currently located in San Francisco. They are also a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. BabyCenter is an award-winning website, and is continuously being featured on different television shows.
How to Create a Baby Registry at BabyCenter
To register, you will need an active email address to complete the whole process of creating your baby registry. Once you have an active email address to use, follow these steps to create your own baby registry:
- Click on the first link provided below to be redirected to the homepage of BabyCenter.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the page.
- There you’ll see different sections. Look for “Shop Diapers.com”
- Under Shop Diapers.com, click on the “Baby Registry” link.
- A new page will load and there you will have to click on the “Create” button located at the middle of the page.
- Fill out the form on the next page under the category “About You.” Enter your complete name, email address, password, shipping address, ZIP code, and phone number.
- Once you have entered the correct information, click on the “NEXT” button located at the right side of the page.
- Fill out the form which is “About Baby”.
- Click on the “NEXT” button when you are done filling out the information about your baby.
- Finally, set your account preferences so that you can complete the registration process.
Baby Center Homepage – www.babycenter.com
Contact BabyCenter Page – www.babycenter.com/help-contactus
BabyCenter Help Center – www.babycenter.com/help