The Bank of America offers online credit card activation, and active Bank of America Credit Card holders can activate their accounts from the comfort of their own homes. Existing cardholders can manage their accounts online after the one-time registration process.
About the Bank of America
Known by the abbreviation “BoA” the Bank of America is the United States’ second largest bank holding company when it comes to their assets. It was founded in 1904 and was originally known as the Bank of Italy, and only became known as the Bank of America come 1998. In 2008, the Bank of America acquired Merrill Lynch which made the Bank of America the world’s largest wealth management corporation. Because of this, it is also one of the major names in the market of investing banking. They are currently headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina but they serve clients from all over the world. In 2010, the Bank of America was listed as the third biggest company in the world according to Forbes.
How to Activate Your Bank of America Credit Card
You will need to be an active Bank of America Credit Card holder to proceed. Once you have your credit card on hand, follow these steps to activate your account online:
- Click on the first link provided below to be redirected to the activation page.
- You have two options to choose from; select “Sign in to Online Banking” if you have already registered your account online for the faster activation procedure, or choose the “Enrol in Online Banking” option to setup your account.
- If you choose “Sign in to Online Banking” you have to supply your Online ID to proceed with your online card activation.
- If you choose “Enrol in Online Banking” you will have to enter your card number and SSS or TIN number into their respective boxes on the next page.
- Click continue.
- Choose your ID and Passcode before clicking continue.
- Create your SiteKey, and then review your information.
- Follow the remaining steps and you can activate your Bank of America card online.
Bank of America credit card activation page – www.secure.bankofamerica.com/resource-items/public/activateCreditCard.go
Contact the Bank of America – www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go
Bank of America Help Resources – www.bankofamerica.com/help/overview.go