With Bank of America’s rewards system, customers are given the chance to earn their cash back for every purchase with the card. The rewards system grants customers the chance to avail of 1% cash back on their purchases, 2% cash back from grocery store purchases, and 3% cash back on gas purchases. For existing Bank of America accountholders, they may qualify for a 10% customer bonus if they decide to redeem their earned cash back into their existing Bank of America checking or savings account.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the Big Four Banks in the U.S. with competitors like JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. It was founded in 1904 as the Bank of Italy and had only been known by its name of Bank of America in 1998. Today, Bank of America has become the largest wealth management and financial services corporation in the world after its 2008 acquisition of Merrill Lynch. In 2013, Bank of America became the 21st largest company in the U.S. through total revenue. Bank of America has branches in all 50 US states and has locations in over 40 countries around the world.
How to Enrol in Bank of America Rewards
To enrol in Bank of America Rewards, details about your existing Bank of America account is required so have your account details ready before proceeding with the following steps:
- Click on the first link provided below to be redirected to the Bank of America homepage.
- Continue scrolling down until you see the BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card at the middle left part of the page.
- Click on the “Learn more – BankAmericard Cash Rewards”
- Click on the “Start Application” tab at the middle left portion of the page.
- Complete the form which will be shown on the new page.
- Fill out all the fields marked with an asterisk.
- Enter the information required “About Your Job”.
- Select your card features by ticking the box of the feature applicable to your card.
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page once you have entered all the required information.
Bank of America homepage – www.bankofamerica.com
Contact the Bank of America – www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go
Bank of America help resources – www.bankofamerica.com/help/overview.go