Existing Bank of America cheque account holders can now order cheques online through the bank’s website. By ordering cheques online, customers can quickly view the status of their order just by logging in to their account. Payment is also conveniently deducted from the customer’s account. By ordering cheques online, customers are also given the ability to shop for various designs, customize their cheques and even expedite the shipping of their ordered cheques.
About the Bank of America
Founded in 1904 as the Bank of Italy, Bank of America changed its name to what is being used today by 1998. After the 2008 acquisition of Merrill Lynch, Bank of America became the largest wealth management corporation in the world. Prior to that, Bank of America has already been one of the Big Four Banks in the United States with competitors like Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, and Citigroup. Bank of America operates in all 50 U.S. states and has overwhelming global presence—serving clients from different countries outside the U.S. In 2010, Forbes Magazine listed the Bank of America as the third largest company in the world.
How to Re-order Bank of America Cheques Online
To begin ordering cheques online, make sure you have your cheque account details nearby and then proceed with the following steps:
- Click on the first link provided below to be taken to the Bank of America Homepage.
- Scroll down until you see the “Popular Links” section at the middle right area of the page.
- Click on the “Order checks” link.
- Select your state by clicking on the drop down box that will appear on the new page.
- Click “Go” when you have selected your state.
- Click on the “order checks now” link which will be present on the page.
- A new page will load and you will be required to enter your Online ID.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Proceed by going to their Help and Support page.
- Click Common Topics or the Checking and Savings Account.
- Click on Order Checks or Deposit Slips/Review order status option.
- You can then shop for check designs and even customize the checks you will be receiving from this point before finalizing which chequebook you would like to order.
Bank of America homepage – www.bankofamerica.com
Contact the Bank of America – www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go
Bank of America help resources – www.bankofamerica.com/help/overview.go