Your BBVA Compass account is now accessible through your smart phone. The BBVA Compass mobile app offers customers a convenient and fast way to manage their account. The app is bilingual – English and Spanish – and enables you to deposit checks through its Mobile Deposit feature for Consumer and Small Business accounts. Customers can also perform domestic and international wire transfers using this mobile application. To start using the mobile app, a customer must first create an account for BBVA Compass Online Banking.
About BBVA Compass
BBVA Compass is a subsidiary of BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. that was founded in 1964 in Alabama, U.S. Although its headquarters, administrative and operational function offices, are situated in Birmingham, Alabama, BBVA Compass’s major offices are peppered across USA (predominantly in California, New Mexico, and Texas, as well as in Arizona, Florida, and Colorado). As of late, the company declared $65 billion USD in assets. BBVA is also a proud sponsor of BBVA Compass Bowl, which is a bowl for college football games that are played yearly in Birmingham, Alabama. A soccer venue in Houston, Texas is also named after the company.
How-to do Online Banking for BBVA Compass
To enjoy all the benefits of online banking, enrolment of your account is necessary. When enroling for an account, make sure that all the necessary details to your BBVA account are ready.
- Go to BBVA Compass’ website (check related link below). You’ll find a button there that states “Enrol Today.” Click it.
- “Activate your Online Banking right now” link will be presented to you afterwards. Click the link and the “Continue” button.
- Read the BBVA Compass instructions carefully. Once done, click “Continue.”
- The Agreement will be presented to you at this stage. Read it well. Click “Accept” when you’re done reading.
- Key-in the information needed like the card’s number, PIN, and your valid email address. Verify your email address. If you want to get email updates from BBVA Compass, tick the box and then enter the special characters provided to you in the field box. Then, “Continue.”
- You’ll get a detailed instructions on how to easily activate your BBVA Compass online banking at this stage. Just follow the guidelines and you’re done.
BBVA Compass Online Banking Enrolment Homepage: www.bbvacompass.com
BBVA Customer Service Hotline: 1-800-266-7277