Loyal Belk shoppers can get 1 point credited to their Rewards Card for every $1 purchase. For every 400 points in a calendar year, account holders will receive $10 Belk Dollars. The Belk Rewards Card has no annual fees and offers receipt-free returns.
Founded in 1888, Belk is a chain of department stores initially located in Monroe, North Carolina. The company moved to Charlotte in 1909. It has 306 branches in 16 states, and is the largest family-owned and operated department store. Its branches are mostly in the southern part of the US, with Atlanta having the most number of Belk stores. Currently, it is operated by the third generation of the Belk family. Their stores offer clothes, shoes, jewellery, cosmetics, beauty supplies, and accessories. They also have a home furnishings section and a wedding registry. Belk competes with other department stores like Macy’s, Dillard’s, Kohl’s and J.C. Penney. They have close to 25,000 employees. The company has 5 flagship locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia. Two more are being planned that are more upscale than the other Belk stores to compete with Macy’s and Nordstrom.
Aside from the brick-and-mortar stores, Belk also operates an e-commerce site, Belk.com. The company also makes use of celebrity product lines and has recently collaborated with the actress Kristin Davis for a ladies’ wear and accessories collection.
How to Apply for a Belk Rewards Card Online
To apply for a Belk Rewards Card, follow the steps below.
- Access the Belk homepage by clicking on the link below.
- Click on the “Apply Today” button which is at the bottom middle part of the page.
- A new page will appear and on this page, you are required to enter personal information. Fill out all the fields marked with an asterisk.
- Read the information about Optional Card Security and at the end of that section, you have the option to purchase or not purchase it.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the box.
- Review all of the information you have entered before you click on the “Accept and Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Belk Home Page – www.belkcredit.com
Belk Customer Service Page – www.belk.com/AST/Misc/Belk_Stores/Customer_Service.jsp
Belk Rewards Card Information – www.belk.com/AST/Misc/Belk_Stores/Customer_Service/FAQ.jsp