Bank of America check holders can access their checking account online through Bank of America Core Checking. This online account management system allows members to transfer funds between accounts, check account balances, and view transactions. It also has an alert setup capability for important account activity. Of course, it allows members to pay all their bills through a single site.
Bank of America Core Checking has cash back deals from online and mobile banking, which can be availed when using a Bank of America credit or debit card when paying.
The America Core Checking system has a mobile-version for banking on the go.
About Bank of America
Bank of America covers more than 150 countries across the globe, and has been ranked as the 2nd biggest holding company based on assets, and the largest in the USA when it comes to market capitalization. It is also the 5th largest company in the country based on total revenue. Bank of America continues to grow with business dealings with 99% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as 83% of those listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Bank of America has a selection of banking products and services, such as the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and US Trust, which has over 18,800 professionals offering financial guidance and advice to their clients. The advisors cover various aspects of clients’ finances, such as managing risk in their portfolio, investing in the market, transferring wealth to future generations, and planning their post-retirement finances.
How to Enrol for Bank of America’s Online Banking Service
You need to have your Bank of America account number ready, as well as your SSN.
- Access the Bank of America home page on the first link listed below.
- Click “Get Started.”
- You will see an overview of the benefits you will get from signing up. Click “Get Started.”
- Choose your state then click “Go.”
- You will be given two choices, which are the regular core checking account, and the core checking account with regular savings. Choose your account type, and then click “Go to Application.”
- Provide all the necessary information, and then click “Continue.”
- Finish the rest of the sign-up process as instructed by the website.
Bank of America Home Page – www.bofa.com.
Bank of America FAQ Page – www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/online-banking-services-faqs.go