BSNL, India’s largest telephone service provider, provides both mobile and internet services to millions of customers. The company also offers special promos and events to its loyal customers. The most recent ones are reducing video call rates to reflect normal phone call charges and to give full talk-time to top accounts. This special discount and reward is part of the company’s promo for the festive season. Aside from these promos, BSNL offers a variety of plans to its customers such as a non-stop talking plan, a non-stop entertainment plan, the new BSNL 3G data card, and the unlimited happiness value added services.
For convenience and ease, BSNL also features their online payment scheme for customers’ landline and broadband bills.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, commonly known as BSNL, is a state-owned enterprise that was founded in 2000. This Indian telecom company ranked fourth as the largest mobile telephony provider in India and top-billed as the largest provider of fixed telephony and the biggest service broadband provider in the country. BSNL is also known as India’s largest pioneer communication service provider. Apart from Mumbai and New Delhi, where Mahanagar Telephone Nigam still reign on top of the list, BSNL’s operations are all over India.
BSNL’s headquarters is located in New Delhi. As of January 2014, it caters to 117 million customers and employs over 240,000 workers. BSNL’s slogan is “Connecting India, faster.”
How to Pay Your BSNL Landline/Broadband Bill Online
When it comes to online payments, BSNL offers the easy “Quickpay – Online Bill Payment” system. You can make payments online with or without a payment account. But BSNL encourages online users to register for a payment account for easier and faster transactions.
- Go to BSNL homepage (check related link below).
- Under the Pay My Bills cluster, click on the link that says “Landline/Broadband Bills.” This will lead to another page in a new tab.
- Look for the “Register” link to create an account. Click on the link and then enter all the necessary personal information to set up an account. Fields with red asterisks are mandatory. Once finished, check the details you’ve entered for accuracy. Click “Submit.”
- After setting up an account, go back to BSNL’s homepage. Log in using the username and password you just created. Once you have access to your account, update your “Phone Account” so you can pay your bill.
- Look for the “View/Pay Outstanding Bill” link and then click “Pay Now” to pay your outstanding balance.
For customers who don’t want to register for a payment account, paying is still possible. Follow the first two steps above, click the “Quickpay” link, enter all the information needed, and then make a payment. You will be notified via SMS or email when the payment is successful.
BSNL Homepage: www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL Pay My Bills Portal: www.portal1.bsnl.in/aspxfiles/instapay.aspx