CareCredit offers financing options for health, wellness, and beauty expenses for individuals, families, and even pets. Their online website has resources to find healthcare providers for general health, eye, cosmetic, hearing, dental, and veterinary concerns as well. The CareCredit Card can be used in over 175,000 enrolled providers nationwide, and cardholders can access their accounts online to manage and pay for healthcare concerns. Accessing the account online allows cardholders to review their recent account activity, schedule payments, and receive an electronic version of their monthly statements, among other features.
How to Login to Your CareCredit Online Account
For registered CareCredit online account members, follow these steps to access your account online:
- Click on this link to get to your account page: http://www.carecredit.com/cardholder/account/online_access_payments.html
- At the top right part of the page, you’ll see “Login to My Account.” Click that link.
- A new tab will open, and that’s where you will enter your username and password. At the right side of the new tab, you will see “Consumer information.” Enter your username and password in the boxes underneath it.
- Click on the box for “Remember User Name?” if you are using your personal computer or device. If not, leave this box unchecked.
- Click on the “Log In” button underneath to gain access to your online account.
Register Your CareCredit Card to Access It Online
Before managing your account online, you must first register your CareCredit Card by following these steps:
- Click on this link to register for online access: http://www.carecredit.com/cardholder/account/online_access_payments.html
- Click on “Register for Online Access.”
- A new page will load after you click on “Register Now.” On this registration page, you will be asked to enter your account number, the last four digits of your security number, and your date of birth.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the “NEXT” button at the bottom left part of the page.
- You will then have to review your account and make sure the information you entered is correct.
- The final step would be to create your online profile.
- Follow the instructions and use the login details you will be provided for your online account management.
Helpful Info & Links
CareCredit Home Page – www.carecredit.com
CareCredit Contact Us Page – http://www.carecredit.com/contact.html
CareCredit Customer Service Contact Number: 866-893-7864