Before the internet became so easy to use and readily available to everybody, children would rely on games like SEGA and Nintendo to pass their time and seek entertainment. But now that gaming on the internet has become so common, thousands of websites are available for free gaming. Even companies like Nintendo have welcomed the online gaming concept with open arms and allow users to play games on their website.
Some of the online gaming websites require you to become a member in order to avail the extra features that are available to members only. Though most websites have free games, some websites require you to pay a small amount of money in order to use the website and its games.
Nintendo has launched its very own customer loyalty service for its users. It goes by the name Club Nintendo. This program basically allows Nintendo players to join the program for free and then exchange feedback about Nintendo products. The loyalty program allows members to purchase original Nintendo products straight from the company. There are rewards on this site, for members as well. Some of the rewards reserved for members include tote bags, extension of warranty on selected Nintendo products, playing cards and also downloads. Members have the chance to earn or score points and then accumulate these points to trade them for special edition products only reserved for club Nintendo members.
How to Sign Up To Club Nintendo
If you want to avail these benefits for members from Club Nintendo, you will need:
- A computer with an internet connection, to complete the sign up process.
How To Sign Up
- Visit the club Nintendo official web page at https://club.nintendo.com/.
- At the top right hand corner of the page, you will see a red “Sign Up” button. You will have to click on that.
- A box will pop up on the screen. It will first ask you to fill in your date of birth. When you have filled it, click on “Next Step”.
- You will then arrive at an account application form that will require you to enter your email address, a user name, a password that you will need to remember, and a screen name to use for the Club Nintendo Support. You will also need to enter your full name, address, zip code, country, gender, the level of experience you have with video games and your preferred language. You will need to agree to the terms and conditions and then click on “Done”.
- Club Nintendo will send you an email on the email address you have provided. Click on the link in the email to confirm your registration and your account will be created.
Club Nintendo Support: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp