Android applications have everyone talking. The applications designed for the mobile platform are unique and more streamlined in comparison to those that have been designed for PC’s. What’s better is that these applications are free to use, whereas their other versions, which are specifically designed for PC’s, may be paid applications most of the time. If you’re looking for a change from the regular PC browsers like internet explorer, Firefox and Chrome, you can try out the android browser called the Dolphin Browser for a change.
About Dolphin Browser
One of the main features of this browser is that it is faster than regular browsers and is very easy to use. Flash and other features are a part of the Dolphin browser, making it one of the most preferred browsers on the android market. The good thing about it is that it compresses web pages when you are surfing on the internet. Due to this compression, the speed of browsing on this browser is increased to a significant extent.
How To Download Dolphin Browser For PC
You will need
- To be connected to the internet via the PC you will be downloading the browser for.
- In order to install the browser on your computer, you will need to download the apk version of the app on your PC. You can do so from http://www.androiddrawer.com/10131/download-dolphin-browser-9-3-2-app-apk/#.Uimox9Jgfko. Once the webpage has loaded, click on the “Download Dolphin Browser” button on the right hand side of the page. The download will take a few minutes.
- The next thing you will need to do, to run the app, is to install an android emulator. It is highly recommended that you use Bluestacks emulator. You can download the emulator from http://www.bluestacks.com/, by clicking on the download button that is relevant for your PC and operating system. Your download will take a few minutes to complete.
- The next step is to install the android emulator. The download from the Bluestacks website was of a setup file. Launch the file and begin the installation process by following the step-wise instructions that will appear on screen. You may need to restart your computer after the installation is complete.
- After installation of the emulator, locate the Dolphin Browser apk file on your computer by searching for the app. Double click on it and it will be installed courtesy the Bluestacks emulator.
- Another way to install the Dolphin browser is to skip step one and search for the app through the Bluestacks own database. You can search for the app by using the search bar in the Bluestacks window when you launch it. Click on the search result that you want to download, and the download and installation will begin and be completed automatically courtesy the emulator.
Android Drawer Official Website: http://www.androiddrawer.com/
Support at Bluestacks: http://dolphin.com/