Sign up for the Eastbay Loyalty Club and enjoy all the perks that come with it. All members are offered special discounts and freebies on a variety of items for sale. All Loyalty Club members will receive special promotions and codes via email that are strictly members-only. Upon signing up for the Loyalty Club, members get access to a special 1-800-line that is not available to non-members of the Eastbay Loyalty Club.
There are three different types of memberships to choose from: silver, gold, and platinum. Sign up is easy and should take no more than several minutes.
Eastbay.com is a supplier of athletic apparel, footwear and equipment that ships products all over the world. The company was originally established in Central Wisconsin as a way to help meet the performance needs by local college and high school athletes within the area. Originally, Eastbay was viewed as a grassroots project since its founders, Richard Gering and Art Juedes, would go around with $7000 worth of running shoes and educate athletes about the benefits of these shoes. The program became successful that it eventually evolved into an internet sales and worldwide direct mail catalogue conglomerate that sold products from top brands such as Brooks, ASICS, Converse, New Balance, Oakley, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok, LRG, and Jordan. The company’s headquarters are located in Wausau, Wisconsin.
How to Sign Up for Eastbay Loyalty Club
You will need to have an account with Eastbay.com to sign up for the Loyalty Club.
- Go to the Eastbay home page by clicking on the first link below.
- On the upper right hand corner, you will see the “My Account” link.
- Hover your cursor over the link and look for the space marked “extras”.
- Click on “Loyalty Club” to load a new page.
- There will be three choices: Silver, Gold, and Platinum memberships.
- Click on the one you want and a new page will load.
- Scroll down and click on the “Join now” button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Follow the instructions given.
- Pay for your membership fee in order to have the account immediately activated.
Eastbay Home Page – www.eastbay.com
Eastbay Contact Us Page – www.eastbay.com/customerserv/help:companyContact