The Wal-Mart survey allows its customers to give feedback for their shopping experience. It also gives customers the chance to enter a raffle where they could win shopping cards worth $1000, which they can use the next time they shop at Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart is a retail corporation that owns and operates a chain of warehouse stores and discount department stores all over the world. It was founded in July of 1962 by Sam Walton, a former JC Penney employee who had previously bought a Ben Franklin Store. He opened the first Wal-Mart Discount City store in Rogers, Arkansas. In the next five years, the business quickly expanded and proceeded to grow into 24 stores found all over Arkansas. In 1968, Wal-Mart finally opened its first store outside of Arkansas. One was in Claremore, Oklahoma, and the other was in Sikeston, Missouri. In 1969, it was incorporated under the name Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Today, Wal-Mart has over 11,000 stores all over the globe. Found in 27 countries, it goes under 55 different names. It is known in the UK as Asda, and is known as Best Price in India. It is now headed by Doug Mcmillon, who serves as President & CEO.
How to Participate in the Wal-Mart Survey
If you want to give feedback about your customer experience and have a chance to win in a raffle at the same time, you can participate in the Wal-Mart survey by following these steps:
- Go to the Wal-Mart Survey page by using the link provided below.
- Choose a language by ticking the corresponding circle. Click on the button that says “Continue”.
- Go through the guidelines on the next page. Type the number given on the space provided. Click on the button that says “Continue”.
- At the bottom of the page, tick the box that comes after the statement “I have read and understand this information”. Click “Continue”.
- Fill out the form, making sure that you do not leave any of the spaces blank. Once you have filled up every space, click “Continue”.
- You will then receive a confirmation message that an entry has been submitted.
Wal-Mart Survey Page – www.entry.survey.walmart.com
Wal-Mart Homepage – www.walmart.com
Wal-Mart FAQ Page – www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8