Frontier customers can now view and pay their bills securely by signing up for an online account.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications was founded in 1935, initially under the name of Citizens Utilities Company until the name was changed into Citizens Communications Company in the year 2000. The name was then changed to Frontier in 2008. Ranking sixth among the local exchange carriers in the United States, they are also the 5th largest DSL provider in the country based on the area they cover. Serving mostly smaller communities and rural areas, Frontier offers local and long-distance phone services, internet services, DISH satellite TV, digital phones, and fibre-optic phone and TV services to residential and business customers in 28 states. Frontier is headed by Maggie Wilderotter who serves as Chairman and CEO.
How to Create a Frontier Online Account to View and Pay Your Bills
If you want to start viewing and paying your Frontier bills online, you can start by creating an online account using these steps:
- Visit the Yahoo! Frontier page by using the link provided below.
- On the upper left menu, click on the link that says “Bill Pay.”
- If you already have an existing Frontier ID and password, you can type these into the spaces provided and click “Sign In.” If not, click on the link below the “Sign In” button that says “Create a Frontier ID.”
- Type in your Frontier Account Number on the space provided. This is found on the upper left side of the first page of your billing statement. You can also click the link provided if you need help in finding your account number.
- Type in your PIN. This can be found beside your account number on your billing statement. Click the link provided if you need help finding this.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You will now be led to a page where you can create your Frontier ID. Follow the steps given, making sure that you follow the guidelines in creating the ID.
- Verify your account by following the steps on the verification page.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be led to a page where you can activate your Frontier ID.
- Once your Frontier ID has been activated, you can now use this to log in to your account and start viewing and paying your bills online.
Yahoo! Frontier page – frontier.yahoo.com
Frontier Communications website – www.frontier.com
Frontier Customer Service hotline – 1-800-921-8101