FIA Card Services is one of the major credit card issuers worldwide. It is a partner of the Bank of America. There are numerous FIA Card Services criticisms online, particularly on its sneaky reward programs and its customer service support, or the lack thereof. However, there are also lots of FIA praises predominantly with their Fidelity cards for their Fidelity cardholders.
Apart from FIA cards, FIA Card Services also offers a good reward system for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature.
About FIA Card Services
FIA Card Services was formerly known as MBNA or Maryland Bank, N.A. (National Association), a subsidiary of Maryland National Bank. It was founded in 1982 and seven years later, it was renamed as MBNA America Bank. It was acquired by Bank of America in 2006 for over $35 billion. Its main service then was issuing credit cards, mainly affinity cards.
The acquisition by BoA was finalized in January 2006 and resulted to another name-change. It was then changed to Bank of America Card Services. The first half of that year, MBNA still issued credit cards under its own name that are concomitant with Visa, MasterCard and AmEx. However, by the second half of 2006, all credit card products were rebranded as BoA. On June 10, 2006, MBNA was renamed to FIA Card Services. FIA isn’t an acronym.
How to Register for FIA Card Services Net Access Log-in
FIA Card Services Net Access is a service provided by FIA to accommodate its clients and their needs to access their accounts anytime of the day. With this service, any account holder can access his/her account information, check and review transaction records, update personal details, and calculate expenses. To register for this service, follow the steps below.
- Go to FIA Card Services Net Access homepage (check related link below).
- Look for the link “Enrol Now” and then click it. The link will direct you to a secured page where you will need to answer and provide some personal and credit card information.
- Choose the type of account you have (Credit Card or Non-Credit Card), click “Continue.”
- Create a log-in name and password, then click “Continue.”
- Create a security image. Just follow the instructions provided on how to do it. Click “Continue.”
- Lastly, review your details for accuracy. And then submit your enrolment.
FIA Card Services Net Access Homepage: www.fiacardservices.com
FIA Card Services Easy Rewards: www.fiacardservices.com/easyrewards