Fry’s offers electronic products to their customers through their retail and online stores. To shop through their online store, you can create your own Fry’s account so that you can use their Express Checkout service.
Fry’s was founded in Sunnyvale, California in 1985. It was founded by John, Dave and Randy Fry, and Kathy Kolder. It was established to provide a one-stop shop for technologically advanced professionals. Originally, the Fry family owned a chain of supermarkets (Fry’s supermarkets) but their father, Charles Fry, sold it to Save Mart Supermarkets in 1972 for $14 million. His sons never really had any real interest in grocery store retailing. From the money he got from the sale, he gave each son almost a million each. This is where it all started. Using the money they got, and partnering up with Kolder, who was a former girlfriend of John’s, they decided to take advantage of the growing Silicon Valley market by investing in electronic retail. Today, all founders still have an active participation in the business, with John Fry as CEO, Randy Fry as President, David Fry as CIO and CFO, and Kathy Kolder as Executive Vice President. They have 34 stores found in 9 states. Each store has a unique theme. For example, the store in Burbank uses a retro-space theme while the one in Palo Alto uses a wild west theme.
How to Create a Fry’s Account for Easy to Use Express Checkout
If you want to make it easier to checkout after shopping online at Fry’s, just create your own Fry’s account by following these steps:
- Visit the Fry’s website by using the link provided below.
- Under the tab that says myFrys at the top of the homepage, click on the link that says “Sign In”.
- Fill out the form at the right side of the page where it says “New Customers: Create an Account”. Start out by typing in your email address on the spaces provided.
- Type in a password that you would like to use to log into your Fry’s account. Confirm the password by typing it again on the space provided.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Provide your zip or postal code.
- If you would like to receive updates from Fry’s through your email, tick the box next to the line that says “Receive E-Mail Specials”.
- Click on Create Account. Once you do this, you will now be led back to the homepage.
- You can now go back to the sign in page and use your email and password to login.
Fry’s Homepage – www.frys.com
Sales and Customer Service Hotline – 1-408-350-1484