Home Depot offers rebates for customers who purchased paint through any of their stores. Although this has always been offered through their physical stores, it can now be done online as well.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Founded by Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus in 1978, their first two stores were opened in Atlanta, Georgia in 1979. Because they used huge warehouses, they immediately appeared to be even larger than all of the competition. They immediately thought that customer service would be the primary edge that they would have over similar businesses, so they had all their employees go through the most thorough training possible. This allowed their staff to assist customers in all aspects of building and improving their home, giving them tips on how to lay tiles, handle power tools, and change valves. They gave customers basic knowledge of things that they can actually do on their own, hoping to help their customers save money in the process by eliminating the need to hire someone else to do it. In 1981, the company went public. By 1989, they celebrated the opening of their 100th store. They eventually expanded to Canada in 1994 by acquiring Aikenhead’s, a chain of home improvement centres. They also started making their presence known in Mexico in 2001 when they bought Total HOME. Today, Home Depot has stores all the way to China.
How to Submit a Rebate through the Home Depot Paint Rebate Centre
You can submit your claims for rebates from your paint purchases by following these steps:
- Visit the Home Depot Rebate Centre by following the link provided below.
- You will see two options on the homepage. Click on “Paint Rebates”.
- Make sure you have the receipt for your purchase ready.
- Tick the boxes beside the corresponding brands of paint that you purchased. Take note that only one submission per receipt is allowed, so make sure you include all the brands of paint that you bought.
- Click on the button that says “Continue”.
- You will be led to a new window that would show which brands have rebate offers available at the moment. Follow the instructions and give the information asked from you, making sure that you double check if all the details you have typed in are accurate.
- Wait for confirmation that your request for a rebate has been submitted and take note of the instructions that follow to find out how long your request will be processed and how you will be notified when your rebate is ready.
Home Depot Rebate Centre – www.homedepotrebates.com
Home Depot Website – www.homedepot.com
Home Depot Hotline – 1-800-466-3337