Home Depot ia one of the first stores people think of when they need home appliances, renovation materials and other home furnishings. They offer a variety of home improvement related products along with construction products and services. Like many retail outlets, Home Depot encourages their customers to complete a survey so they can they understand what they are doing well and what they need to improve. In order to encourage participation in the survey they offers their customers the chance to win a $5000 gift card just by taking the Home Depot Opinion Survey. This is only open to all US and Canadian citizens who have previously purchased Home Depot items.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot is colloquially referred to as just Home Depot. It is a retailer of home improvement and construction materials founded in 1978 by Patt Farrah, Arthur Blank, Bernard Marcus and Ron Brill. They have expanded to such an extent that their box-format stores are now in all 50 US states. They also have stores in Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, Mexico, and all ten provinces of Canada. Their headquarters is in Cobb County, Georgia which is in Greater Atlanta. Their slogan “More saving More doing” is in line with the goal of the Opinion Survey that gives out gift cards to participants.
How to Take the Home Depot Opinion Survey
Only Canadian or US citizens aged 18 and above can take part in the survey and Home Depot employees and their immediate family members who reside in one household are excluded. The survey takes only about 5-10 minutes and you can begin by following these steps:
- Click on this link to initiate the Home Depot opinion survey: www.homedepotopinion.com
- Select your language. Choose from English, Espanol, or Fracais by clicking on the circle before each option.
- Next, enter your zip code or postal code in the box right above the “Continue” button.
- Once you have entered your zip or postal code correctly, click on the “Continue” button.
- A welcome message will load. Read it thoroughly for more information on mechanics and details concerning the survey.
- Click on the “Continue” button underneath.
- Next, enter the User ID and Password found on your receipt into their respective boxes at the lower right area of the page.
- Click on “My receipt is not readily available” if it applies.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page, and follow the remaining instructions to complete the survey.
- Winners list: homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/winners/winnerslist.htm