Like every bank, Huntington now offers the convenience of online banking to its customers. That makes it easy to make banking on the go, whether you wish to make bill payments or view statement of your bank account. Huntington bank offers net banking facility to the personal as well as business account holders but the online accounts need to be set up online first which can be done by following the instructions below.
How To Register For Huntington Online Banking
- Go to https://www.huntington.com/pas/PersonalOBSignUp.htm and you will be asked to select whether you want to access your personal or business account.
- In the next step you get to choose to access the online account using your debit card or ATM PIN or gain access without furnishing such details
- When you wish to enroll with your debit card or ATM PIN, you would need to be ready with your social security number, tax ID and your email address. In case you wish to sign up without the debit card details, you would need to call on the customer helpline number
- After you gain the necessary information, you will be taken through steps of electronic disclosure and setting up the account details. Once you have confirmed the password for your account and product setup, your account will be successfully registered.
How To Login to Huntington Online Banking
- Go to https://www.huntington.com/ and enter in your username and password in the left hand box (check your emails if you have forgotten them or press the link below the entry boxes to get a reminder).
About Huntington Bank
The full name of the bank is Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. This is a bank holding company with asset valuation amounting to sixty billion. The company is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The bank was founded in the year 1866. It has several affiliate organizations that offer its wide range of consumer banking, commercial, full service and small business services. There are several other services that are offered by this bank which include investment management services, equipment leasing, foreign exchange service and treasury management for its business clients. The bank is known to cater to the six states comprising of Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan. The bank has a widespread network of over seven hundred traditional branches. There are convenient branches located in many retirement centers and grocery stores. Its retail banking franchise network is well spread out for the convenience of the automotive dealers and retail customers
Huntington Bank Customer Services Number: 1-800-480-BANK (2265) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Huntington Bank Online Banking Support: 1-877-932-BANK (2265)