You can view the latest products offered by the IKEA store near your location by requesting for their brochure and catalog online.
IKEA is a combination of the founder’s initials, “IK” from his whole name Ingvar Kamprad, the name of the farm where he grew up in, Elmtaryd, and the name of their village, Agunnyard. The business was established in 1967 with the hopes to offer affordable home furnishings to customers.
How to Request for IKEA Catalog and Brochures Online
If you would like to check out IKEA’s products, you can request for a catalog by following these steps:
- Visit the IKEA website by following the link provided below.
- Choose your location from the list that comes up.
- Scroll down to the bottom part of the page.
- Under the heading “IKEA Catalog & Brochures”, click on the link that says “Request”.
- On the right portion of the page, you will see a tab that says “Sign Up”.
- Tick the appropriate boxes if you would like to receive inspirational emails and updates, as well as mobile text messages.
- Under the “Catalog” section, tick the box beside “Yes, send me the annual IKEA catalog”.
- Choose between a digital or a printed catalog, or both by ticking the circle beside each option.
- Type in your email address on the first space, and confirm it by retyping it on the second one.
- Type in your first and last names on the space provided.
- If you ordered a printed catalog, type in your street address and zip code on the spaces provided. Choose your country using the dropdown menu.
- You can decide to become part of the IKEA family by ticking the appropriate circles.
- Enter the month, day and year of your birth by using the dropdown menus provided.
- Create a password for your IKEA account and type it into the space provided. Confirm the password by retyping it onto the second space.
- Choose a security question using the dropdown menu.
- Type in the answer to your security question on the space provided.
- Click on the button that says “Submit”.
- Follow the steps on the next page to finish the registration of your account until you reach the page that confirms the submission of your request.
IKEA website – www.ikea.com
IKEA Contact Us Page – http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/customer_service/contact_us/contact.html