You can sign up for a new email account from Inbox.com for free by going to their website and following the easy steps provided below.
Inbox.com offers cloud storage, free webmail, mail hosting, toolbars, and a number of other web services. Their free email service comes with 5GB of free storage, but they also provide bigger storage space for paying subscribers. It also comes with a free email notifier that allows you to see previews of incoming messages from your Inbox, Gmail, Yahoo, and other email accounts through your toolbar. Inbox also has free photo sharing services, as well as an organizer that helps you with task management, by sending you email and desktop reminders.
How to Register for a Free Inbox Webmail Account
You can get your free webmail account from Inbox by following these steps:
- Visit the Inbox website using the link provided below.
- On the menu at the top of the page, click on “Email”.
- On the top of the page, just below the Inbox logo, click on the link that says “Sign Up”.
- Type in your first and last names on the spaces provided.
- Think of the email address that you would like to use. Type this into the space provided. Take note that “@inbox.com” is already written after the space, so no need to put that in. You will also be notified in case somebody else is already using the email address you would like to register.
- Type in the confirmation code that appears. You can click on the link that says “Try another challenge” if you are having a hard time reading the text, or you can also click on “Get an audio challenge” if you would rather hear the confirmation code.
- Create a password that you will use to login to your Inbox account. Retype this on the second space to confirm.
- Click on the button that says “Continue”.
- Follow the remaining steps to confirm the registration of your inbox account.
- Once your account has been created, go back to the Inbox homepage and try sending a test email so that you can be sure that your new email account is working.
Inbox Homepage – www.inbox.com
Inbox Contact Us Page – http://www.inbox.com/contact.aspx
Inbox FAQs – http://www.inbox.com/faq_faq.aspx