JCP which is more formally known as the J.C. Penney Company Inc. is an American chain of mid-range department stores. They serve consumers from the U.S. and Puerto Rico and have over 1,100 department stores. They offer their own JCP Credit Card which allows cardholders to save as much as 20% on their purchases. With their online account, cardholders can view their account, pay bills, check on rewards, and earn as much as $10 in rewards. Having a JCP Card also allows cardholders to have special bonus points, sale events, and offers when they use their account online.
How to Login to Your JCP Credit Card
If you have previously registered your credit card, you may access your online account by following the steps below:
- Click here to be directed to their online credit center: https://www.onlinecreditcenter2.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm
- At the top left side of the page underneath the image header showing three different JCP Credit Cards, click on the “My Account” tab.
- A new page will load after clicking on this link. You will then be welcomed to their login page. Below the welcome message, there is a box where you should enter your USER ID.
- Click on the box to the left of “Remember me” if you are using a personal computer. Leave this box unchecked if you are using a public computer.
- Once you have entered your user ID, click on the “Secure Login” button underneath.
- You will see the Personalized Image you have selected upon registration before you are asked to enter your password.
- After selecting the right Personalized Image and entering your password, you can access and manage your JCP Credit Card account online.
Registering Your JCP Credit Card
- To have a username, Personalized Image, and password for your online account, register by clicking the “Register here” link underneath the Secure Login button on this page: https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=jcpenney&accountType=generic
- After clicking “Register here” a new page will load and you will be asked to enter your account number. Hover your cursor over the question mark icon beside “Enter your account number” to see instructions about your account number.
- After typing your account number, click on the “Next” button at the bottom right part of the page.
- Follow the remaining instructions to finish the registration.
Helpful Info and Links
JC Penny Home page: www.jcpenney.com
JC Penney Credit Card FAQs: https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/JCPenney/occ-faqs.html
Internet Support Contact Number for US Members: 1-800-527-4403
Internet Support Contact Number for Mexican Residents: 1-800-542-0800