Booking a flight or planning your next trip shouldn’t stress you out. With the right tools and resources, booking and managing your flight details is now an easy task to do. Look for an all-in service – an online provider that offers services like booking flights, hotel and auto price comparisons, flight deals and packages. There are a number of service providers that offer these and more. One of them is JetBlue.
Founded in 1999 by David Neeleman, JetBlue is a low-cost American airline. To date, it has a fleet size of 205 and flies to 84 destinations. The airline’s main base is the JFK International Airport in New York. Its headquarters is located in Long Island City, NY. JetBlue mainly flies in various US states but as of 2013 the airline also caters to a dozen of Caribbean, South and Latin America. JetBlue’s current CEO is David Barger.
How to Book a Flight using JetBlue Website
Booking a JetBlue flight is easy to do as long as you have an online banking account. To book using the JetBlue website, you need to:
- Go to the JetBlue website using the link below.
- Hover your mouse over the “Plan a Trip” tag and then click “Flight.” This will direct you to another page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the “Book a Flight” box.
- Choose the kind of ticket you want to procure (roundtrip or one-way). An option for Multi-City booking is also available. If this is what you need, just click the link and enter the necessary details required.
- Type in the field where you’re coming from and where you’re planning to go. Drop down menus under “From” and “To” are also available to make filling-in the boxes easier.
- Choose your “Depart” and “Return” dates.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Choose between “Dollars” and “Points.” Then, click the “Find It” button. This will direct you to the result page.
- Choose the flight schedule plan that you want from the result page.
- Enter the necessary passenger information required.
- Pay your ticket with your online bank account.
- Wait for the confirmation of your online booking. An email with your flight details will be sent to you.
You can either print the details emailed to you or print the booking information directly from the JetBlue website.
JetBlue Website: www.jetblue.com
JetBlue Flights Homepage: www.jetblue.com/flights