Your kids can play games and learn at the same time by registering for a free online account at Jumpstart.
Jumpstart is an educational platform for kids where they can play games and learn at the same time. It was established in 1991 and continues to provide fun learning tools for the kids of over 30 million parents worldwide.
How to Register to Play Jumpstart Games for Free
You and your kids can start playing Jumpstart games under your own free account by following these steps:
- Visit the Jumpstart website using the link provided below.
- On topmost part of the page, click on the link that says “Create an Account.”
- Type in your email on the space provided. Remember that it’s the parent’s email that is asked for, not your child’s.
- Create a password that you will use to log into your Jumpstart account.
- Type in the name of the player. This should only be made up of the player’s first name.
- Click on the button that says “Finish and Play.”
- Log into the email that you submitted. You will see a message from Jumpstart in your inbox. If you are using a Gmail account, you will probably find this in your Promotions inbox. If it does not appear in your Inbox, make sure you check your spam folder as well.
- Open the email and go through the guidelines stated. You will also be provided with your child’s login details.
- Click on the button that says “Click here to activate account.” This will lead you back to the Jumpstart website where you will be asked for a few more details.
- You will be given the option to change the password used to register the account. If you’d rather stick to that password, then you can leave the spaces for “Change Password” and “Confirm Password” blank.
- Provide your date of birth by using the dropdown menus provided for the month, date and year.
- Go through the terms and conditions. Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of these terms to make the checkbox and activate button clickable. Tick the box that states that you agree to the website’s terms and conditions.
- You can also change some of the online game settings on the area below the “activate” button.
- Click the button that says “Activate.”
- Your account has now been activated and has automatically been logged in.
Jumpstart Website – www.jumpstart.com
Jumpstart FAQ’s – http://www.jumpstart.com/customercare/faq