Barclays has a 300-year history and expertise in banking. From their humble beginnings in Lombard St., they have gone on to help launch the first ever ATM the world has ever seen, along with innovative services that include online banking. Barclays is composed of three main banking departments: the Retail and Business Banking, the Wealth and Investment Management, and the Corporate and Investment Banking. They also offer extensive credit card services and have partnerships with numerous other businesses to offer special credit cards.
The Juniper credit card online services were designed to allow credit card holders to manage their accounts, check their transactions, and monitor their credit card activities online. Registration and log-in are necessary to gain access to all the functions.
How to Log in to Your Juniper Credit Card Account
Learn how to log in to your account by following the guidelines below:
- Open your preferred browser and go to www.barclaycardus.com. This will take you to the Barclays credit card site.
- On the upper right portion of the page, you will see the blue “card member log in” option.
- Below that you will find the space to enter your user name.
- Key in your user name and click on the green log-in button.
How to Register (for New Users)
For those who have not yet registered their credit cards, below are the instructions to follow:
- Open your preferred browser and go to www.barclaycardus.com. This will take you to the Barclays credit card site to register.
- On the upper right portion of the page, you will see “card member log in” in blue. Look at the box below that.
- You will see the “new card members” label.
- Click on the “set up online access” button.
- You will be asked to verify your identity. Fill in the blanks with the necessary details such as your social security number.
- You will be asked to provide a username and password.
- Click “continue” to finish the process.
Barclays Home Page: www.barclays.com
Barclay Card Helpline: 0844 811 9111