You can let Kohl’s know how your customer experience was by participating in Kohl’s In-Store Survey.
Maxwell Kohl had already been operating grocery stores when he first built his own supermarket in 1946 and called it Kohl’s Food Store. Through time, Kohl’s Food Stores became the largest chain of supermarkets in Milwaukee. In 1962, he finally opened the first Kohl’s Department Store. He strategically positioned his department store between high-end and discount stores and sold everything imaginable.
By 1972, Kohl’s Corporation had grown into 3 liquor stores, 3 drug stores, 6 department stores, and 50 grocery stores all in all. This was when BATUS Inc., the US retail division of the British American Tobacco Company, bought controlling interests in Kohl’s. Although the Kohl family continued to manage the corporation after the sale, they eventually let go of it in 1979 when Herb Kohl became senator.
It was at this point that Kohl’s experienced a huge growth, expanding from 10 existing department stores to a total of 39 stores all over Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. The grocery stores, known as Kohl’s Food Stores, were sold to A&P, which eventually decided to close them all in 2003.
By 2000, Kohl’s already had a presence in 49 states. In 2007, they also started selling diffusion lines from designers like Vera Wang and Peter Som. Kohl’s was also ranked as the 18th overall and the first in the retail industry on Newsweek’s “Green Rankings”, because they had the biggest solar power program among all retailers all over the world.
How to Take Part in Kohl’s In-Store Survey
You can let Kohl’s know how your customer experience was by following these steps:
- Visit the Kohl’s survey page by following the link provided below.
- Click on the link that says “Click here to get started”.
- Find the store number on the survey invite you received when you shopped at Kohl’s and type this into the space provided.
- Type in the access code, which is also found on the survey invite.
- Click on the button that says “Start Survey”.
- You will be led to a series of questions about your overall experience on your last visit to Kohl’s. Make sure you answer each question as accurately as possible as the information you give could be used as a basis to improve on Kohl’s products and services.
- Keep answering the questions until you reach the end of the survey.
Kohl’s Survey Page – www.kohls.com/survey
Kohl’s Website – www.kohls.com