You can search for a doctor affiliated with the Permanente Medical Group by using their My Doctor Online portal.
About Kaiser Permanente
The Kaiser Permanente is made up of three groups: Permanente Medical Groups, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and Kaiser Foundation Health Plan. There are 9.3 million members under its health plan system.
How to Find a Doctor from the Permanente Medical Group
You can try to find a doctor from the Permanente Medical Group by following these steps:
- Visit the Permanente Medical Group’s My Doctor Online page by following the link provided below.
If you are looking for a specific doctor:
- Find the section “Find a Doctor’s Home Page” under “Our Doctors”.
- Type in the first and last names of the doctor you are looking for on the spaces provided.
- Type in the doctor’s field of specialization.
- Choose the location of the facility where the doctor is affiliated.
- Click on the button that says “Search Directory”. This will bring up the details of the doctor you are looking for.
If you are trying to find a doctor that would fit your needs:
- Find the section “Choose Your Doctor” under “Our Doctors”.
- Click on the button that says “Choose a Doctor”.
- Under “Search Doctors”, click on the button that says “Go to Search”.
- To search for a specific type of doctor, tick the appropriate circle beside the options given. If you are unsure about what you need, click the letter “i” beside the heading “Search for a doctor in” to find out more.
- Narrow down your search by typing in your zip code on the space provided, and by choosing a specific distance from the dropdown menu on how far you would like the search to be done.
- You can also narrow down your search using a specific medical office by picking a location from the dropdown menu provided.
- Click on the button that says “Search”.
- A list of doctors and their credentials will show up. Find the one that you think would match what you need and click the “Choose Me” button under the picture of the one you chose.
- Type in your last name, your birth date, and your medical record number on the spaces provided.
- Click on the button that says “Sign In”.
My Doctor Online Homepage – www.kp.org/mydoctor
Kaiser Permanente Website – https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org