XE.com has dubbed their site as “The world’s favourite currency site” and on their website you will be able to access a wealth of resources about the world’s currencies. They feature live exchange rates, currency trading resources like the glossary, currency encyclopaedia, currency charts, and tools like the currency converter and travel expenses calculator, and many other resources. Their website also features shortcuts to apps for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and other operating systems.
XE.com is more formally known as XE.com Inc. and is a privately owned online foreign exchange services and tools provider. They have their headquarters in Newmarket, Ontario and they offer interested individuals the chance to learn more about trading for free through their website with or without a registered account. It was founded by Steven Denglers back in 1993 and he is currently the CEO of XE.com. Co-founder Beric Farmer serves as the company’s president.
They serve the global market and are known most for their currency converter, currency data feed, and foreign exchange money transfers. The website features a wide array of tools designed to help beginner and veteran currency exchangers stay updated with the trends in the global market.
How to Use XE.com to Learn How to Exchange Currencies
Individuals who are interested to learn how to exchange currencies online can use the following resources from XE. To get started, follow these steps:
- Go to the XE.com “Learn” page (see related link below).
- The page that will load contains all the learning resources you can use to know more about how to exchange currency online.
- Underneath the “Learn” section you can click on the links under the Quick Jump Menu section.
- As you scroll down the page, you’ll see two other sections. These are Currency Trading Resources and Education & Currency News.
- Under Currency Trading Resources, it would be wise to click on the Currency Glossary to familiarize yourself with all of the terms you need to understand.
- The page also features the links to their XE Currency Encyclopaedia, Currency Charts, Currency News, and Currency Update Service.
- Explore these links and you’ll be able to discover all you need to know about how to exchange currency online.
XE Homepage – www.xe.com
XE Learning Resource Page – http://www.xe.com/learn.php