The AT&T U-verse, known simply as the U-verse, is an entertainment innovation that uses fibre-optic technology to deliver award-winning TV, high-speed internet, and digital home phone services. Most of its services are delivered through the FTTN (fibre-to-the-node) or FTTP (fibre-to-the-premises) communications network.
U-verse services can be ordered as separate services or as a bundle. Some of its bundles include U-family TV + high speed internet (up to 140 channels and 6mbps downstream internet speed) for $59 a month, U-family TV + high speed internet + digital voice (up to 140 channels, 6mbps downstream internet speed, and digital home phone) for $89 a month, and U450 TV + high speed internet (up to 470 channels with HBO and HBO GO and internet up to 18mbps) for $109 a month.
AT&T is an American telecommunications service provider. In the United States, it is the second largest mobile phone provider and the largest fixed telephone provider. Other than that, AT&T also provides broadband subscription services. As of May 2014, it is the 23rd largest company in the world basing from its profits, assets, revenues, and market value.
AT&T was formerly known as Southwestern Bell Corporation, existing as part of the seven Regional Bell Operating Companies in 1983. It changed its name to SBC Communications Inc. in 1995, and finally to AT&T in 2005.
How to Register for an AT&T Account Online
By registering an AT&T account online, you can manage all your AT&T accounts anytime and anywhere with your Access ID. With just one ID and password, you will be able to track your usage, pay your bills, and update your profile information.
- Log in to the login page below with the Primary Member ID (ends in att.net) you received during installation.
- From the Account Type drop-down menu, select U-verse TV, Internet & Voice.
- Enter your Billing Account Number, Email Address, and ZIP Code when prompted.
- Enter your U-verse Password.
- Choose an AT&T Access ID.
- Choose a Log-in Password.
- Create a User Profile.
- Select two security questions for identity verification.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Head on to the Account Overview page.
AT&T Login Page – login.att.com
AT&T Website – http://www.att.com
U-verse Website – http://uverse.com