Discounting lung cancer, breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women. In 2013, roughly 39,620 American women were expected to die from this illness. To help spread breast cancer symptoms, statistics, and treatments, many organizations and businesses have launched their own breast cancer awareness campaigns. Ford’s Drive the Conversation 2014 Fusion Giveaway campaign is a one of them.
Ford Motor Company, simply known as Ford, was founded in 1903 by Henry Ford. The company’s main services are automotive finance, vehicle leasing and auto service. Its top products are automobiles, luxury and commercial vehicles, and automotive parts. Based on 2010 sales records, Ford ranked as the second largest American-based automotive maker and placed fifth in the biggest automaker in Europe list. As of 2013, Ford employs about 181,000 workers. Ford’s Michigan headquarters is known as the Glass House.
How to Participate in Ford’s Drive the Conversation 2014 Fusion Giveaway
To join the giveaway, you must be at least 18 years of age. Although buying a Warriors in Pink apparel is great since the clothes are cool and 100% of the net proceeds support the cause to fight breast cancer, purchasing one to join the contest isn’t necessary. Here’s how to join the giveaway:
- Go to Ford Warriors in Pinkhomepage (check related link below).
- At the bottom of the page, look for the “Drive the Conversation 2014 Fusion Giveaway” link. Click on it. The link will direct you to the giveaway page.
- The page will require you to enter personal information such as your complete name, address, email and telephone number. To fill out the form faster, you can connect your Facebook account to easily import your profile information.
- Tick the box that says “Yes, I’m 18 years of age or older.”
- Click the link of the “Official Rules” of the contest. The link will direct you to another page. Read and understand the rules, and then go back to the previous page.
- Tick the box that says “Yes, I’ve read and agree to the Official Rules.”
- At the left side of the page, you’ll see “Email Information.” Tick the box if you want to receive emails from Ford.
- Under the Email Information is the “Vehicle Interests.” From the choices, select up to three vehicles that you like.
- Review the page and check your information for accuracy. Then, click “Enter Now.”
Ford Warriors in Pink Homepage: www.fordcares.com
Ford Warriors in Pink Toll-Free Number: 1-888-947-2873