Giving feedback or sharing your experience as a Hallmark customer gives you an opportunity to receive a coupon that you can use on your next Hallmark visit. The coupon is worth $2 and will deducted from your total amount of purchase the next time you buy something at Hallmark. Anyone who has bought a Hallmark product can participate in the company’s Hallmark Gold Crown Customer Experience Survey.
Founded in 1910 by Joyce Hall, Hallmark Cards, or simply Hallmark, is a privately owned US company and the largest and most prominent greeting card manufacturer in the country. Hallmark’s headquarters is located in Kansas, Missouri. To date, the company employs 16,000 workers. 11,000 are full-time workers and 3,000 of those are working at the Hallmark headquarters. The company is also known for employing various artists, designers, writers, editors and craftspeople. Together they produce over 19,000 new and redesigned products yearly.
Aside from greeting cards, Hallmark also produces party goods, stationary, keepsake ornaments, recordable plush, sentimental frames, e-greetings, hallmark flowers and giftware. The company also offers gift wrapping services. Hallmark has a lot of subsidiaries. Some of the most popular are Crayola, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Business Expressions, DaySpring Greeting Cards, Sunrise Greetings, Shirt Tales and Rainbow Brite.
How to Participate in the Hallmark Customer Experience Survey
To take part of the Hallmark Gold Crown Customer Experience Survey you need to have your most recent Hallmark receipt handy. To complete the survey, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Hallmark Survey homepage (check related link below).
- Choose the language you prefer. If it’s English, you can immediately start the survey. If not, click the link that says “Español.”
- Enter your survey number, the date and time when you made the purchase, and the total amount of your purchase.
- Click the “Start” button. It’ll direct you to another page.
- Rate your overall experience with Hallmark. The first part of the survey focuses on Hallmark associates. Click “Next.”
- Answer the question about the likelihood of you recommending Hallmark to others. Then, click “Next.”
- Get the validation code that will appear after you complete the survey. You can use the code on your next Hallmark visit to earn a reward.
Hallmark Survey Homepage: www.hallmarkfeedback.com
Hallmark Website: www.hallmark.com