The Target Corporation was founded in 1902 and they have their headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The second-largest discount retailer, Target gives thrifty discounts to their customers and can be found in accessible locations all over the states. Today, they offer their REDcard, a credit card which allows users to check their balances, alerts, and transaction history online, 24/7. The REDcard also allows cardholders to have benefits like 5% off from their purchases, free shipping, and an additional 30 days for returns.
How to Login to Your REDcard Online Account
If you are a registered member, access your account by following the steps below:
- Click on this link to be led to the log in page for your REDcard: https://rcam.target.com/.
- Underneath the “Sign into “Manage My REDcard,” you’ll see the log-in area where you will need to enter your username and password.
- Type in your username and password into the respective boxes before clicking on the “SIGN IN” button. You can now access your REDcard online account.
Registering your REDcard to Access it Online
Enrol and sign up to have online access to your account with these easy steps:
- Click on this link to be directed to the log in page for your REDcard: https://rcam.target.com/.
- Click on the “FIRST TIME HERE? ENROLL” link which is found in the “SIGN IN” box.
- A new page will load and you will be taken to the enrolment page for your card.
- Enter the card number twice on the boxes provided.
- Click on “CONTINUE” once the numbers match.
- Complete the following information which will be asked from you in the following pages after you click on the “CONTINUE” button. You will be asked for a username and password along with other details to setup your account. Make sure the email address you enter is something you have access to.
- You can now use the login details you created.
Toll-free number: 1-888-755-5856