Honda provides multiple payment options to its customers. A Honda product owner may choose the Pay Automatically option where the monthly payment is automatically deducted from either his checking or savings account. The Pay by Phone option is where the account owner allows Western Union SpeedPay to deduct the payment from his checking account. For customers who use regular mails, the Mail Your Payment option is still available. The easiest payment option is the Pay Online option. To do this, you must register for a Honda account.
Founded in 1946 by Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa, Honda holds the record for being the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959. Headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, Honda is one of the most prominent names in the automotive, aviation and telematics industries. As of 2012, Honda has marketed over 4.1 million vehicles. To date, Honda employs over 190, 300 workers worldwide.
How to Register for a Honda Financial Services Account
To easily access your Honda account, make payments or review payment history, view e-statements, and update profile information, you need to register a Honda Financial Services account. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Honda Financial Services Register page (check related link below).
- Read the Manage Your Account statement. Tick the box that says you’ve read the statement. Then, click “Continue.”
- Complete the Registration form. Enter your Honda Financial Services Account Number. If you don’t know your account number, look for your monthly statement. On the upper-left side of the page, you’ll see the Account Information box. Under the box is your Financial Services account number.
- Enter your Social Security Number or your Tax ID number.
- Type your email address.
- Click “Next Step.”
- Complete the registration process and follow the remaining instructions provided by Honda.
To maximize the use of your Honda account, make sure to apply for eDelivery. This is where you’ll receive an electronic mail notification when your e-Statement is available online. When you opt for the eDelivery, you’re automatically cancelling out your paper statement. The electronic statements are available up to three weeks before your prearranged payment due date. To apply for eDelivery, follow these steps:
- Login to your Honda Financial Services account.
- Click “Account Overview.”
- Choose “Delivery Options.”
- Click “e-Statement with email notifications.”
Note: eDelivery, like Pay Online option, is free of charge.
Honda Financial Services Register Page: www.register.hondafinancialservices.com
Honda Financial Services Homepage: www.hondafinancialservices.com
Honda Financial Services FAQ Page: www.hondafinancialservices.com/help