You can get online support for your Logitech products by visiting the Logitech support page and setting up your own online account.
Logitech is a Swiss company that designs, manufactures and markets accessories for computers, tablets and mobile phones. Founded in 1981, it was initially started in Apples, Switzerland by Pierluigi Zappacosta, Giacomo Marini, Jean-Luc Mazzone, and Daniel Borel. The product that put them on the map was their mass-marketed computer mouse which showed some improvements from the original designs developed at LAMI.
As Logitech started to grow, they set up their offices in Palo Alto, California where a lot of other technology start-ups were found. They eventually expanded their product line, offering speakers, joysticks, webcams, universal remote controls, and a number of other devices. In 2010, they partnered with Google to make Google TV possible.
Today, they have a number of different brand names under their wing including Logicool, LifeSize, and Ultimate Ears (UE).
How to Get Support for Your Logitech Product Online
You can get online support for your Logitech products by following these steps:
- Visit the Logitech Support page by following the link given below.
- Under the section “Register Your Product,” click on the button that says “Create an Account.”
- Start creating your support account which will allow you to register products, track orders, configure your products, and bookmark content that would be useful to you. Take note of the fields marked with the red asterisk. These are required fields and cannot be left blank.
- Type in your first and last names on the spaces provided.
- Type in your email address on the space provided.
- Create a password that you will be using to log in to your account. Make sure that your password is at least 8 characters and should be a mix of letters and numbers.
- Confirm your password by retyping it into the space provided.
- If you would like to receive emails and newsletters about Logitech products and updates, tick the box that states this.
- Click on the button that says “Register.”
- You will be automatically led to the product registration page. You can start registering your Logitech products by typing in their corresponding serial numbers into the space provided so you can get the most fitting support for your devices.
Logitech Support Page – support.logitech.com
Logitech Website – www.logitech.com
Logitech Customer Support Hotline – 1-800-231-7717