Take Arby’s Survey and Get an Offer

Arby’s is well-known for their food and is considered a favourite among families. Not only do they serve a variety of food but they also have great commitment to their customers. As part of their thrust to ensure the level of service that they offer is consistent, theycame out with a survey where they ask customers to answer a few questions online so they can measure the level of satisfaction of their customers and improve in areas where they score low.

This is your chance to let Arby’s know how much you love them. You can also tell what you do not like about their service and give suggestions on how they can improve. At the end of the survey, you will be given a code that you can use to redeem a free sandwich from Arby’s.

About Arby’s

Arby’s was founded by Leroy and Forrest Raffel in Boardman, Ohio back in 1964. They were the owners of a restaurant equipment business who believed that the fast food industry was ready for more thanserving just burgers and fries.

Now, Arby’s is the 2nd biggest quick-serve sandwich chain of stores in the United States.It is a privately-held company.The company has more than 3400 stores system-wide: 3300 are located in the US and the others are located in countries such as Canada, Qatar, and Turkey. The company, known as Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc., was acquired by the Roark Capital Group back in July of 2011. They own a major portion of the company at 81.5%. The other 18.5% is under the ownership of Wendy’s. The company is known for classics such as beef sandwiches and deli-style sandwiches.

How to take the Arby’s Survey

To take the Arby’s survey, you will need a recent receipt from the restaurant.

  • Open a browser and go to the first link below.
  • A page will open and you will need to input details from your receipt.
  • A guide is available on the page to show you the details needed.
  • Click “Start” to begin the survey.
  • Answer all the questions.
  • Get your coupon code for the free sandwich.

Helpful Information

Arby’s Survey – survey.arbys.com

Arby’s Home Page – www.arbys.com

Arby’s Hotline – 687-514-4100