The online survey of Sam’s Club is conducted to gain feedback from customers. As with every company, it is vital to understand how the customers feel about the products and services offered so improvements can be made. The online survey portal makes it easy for the customers to give feedback and and if you complete the survey you will be become entitled to win git cards up to $1000 in value.
How To Take Part In The Online Survey Of Sam’s Club
If you have been a customer of Sam’s Club you can leave behind your feedback at their site for an online survey. The process of taking the survey is a simple one – just follow the steps below:
- Log onto the Sam’s Club online survey website here: survey.samsclub.com
- You would be asked to choose the language in which you wish to take the survey, English or Spanish
- You can choose the language of your choice and then click on the Continue button
- Ensure that you have a purchase receipt from Sam’s Club
- You would need to enter the Club number, TV number and date of receipt of purchase
- You will then be asked to answer certain simple questions by choosing the best response among the alternatives provided
- You need to enter your full name, phone number and address in order to enter the sweepstakes available at the end of the survey
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is also known as Sam’s West Inc. It is an American chain of retail warehouse clubs where access is provided to members alone. This chain of retail warehouse clubs is part of Wal Mart Stores enterprise. This chain was formed in 1983 and named after the Walmart founder, Sam Walton. Today the chain of Sam’s Club serves about 47m customers across the US and Puerto Rico. It is deemed to be the eighth largest retailer in the country. The retail venture ranks second in sales volume among other warehouse clubs. Even though Sam’s Club has more retail locations, it is behind its competitor Costco in sales volume. There are about 612 membership oriented warehouse clubs run by this enterprise. Most are located in the US while some are in Mexico, China and Brazil.