Answering surveys isn’t something that a lot of buyers are keen to do, but businesses make it a point to interject a reward or prize in a survey campaign. This is what the Wal-Mart In-Store Satisfaction Survey is all about.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., commonly referred to as Walmart, is an international commercial company that runs and manages chains of large discount retail and warehouse stores. Walmart owns more than 11,000 stores in 28 countries. It is headquartered in Arkansas.
This American retail corporation was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and became an incorporation in 1969. According to 2014 Fortune Global 500 list, Walmart is the largest company in the entire world in terms of revenue. It employs over 2 million employees worldwide and is acknowledged as the world’s largest retailer.
How to Participate in Walmart’s In-Store Satisfaction Survey
Completing this survey will qualify you for a sweepstakes draw with a $1000 gift card from Walmart. To successfully complete the survey, you need to have a recent Walmart receipt.
- Go to Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey homepage (check related link below).
- You’ll be given two language options: English or Spanish. Choose the one you’re comfortable with, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- You will be directed to the survey introduction page. It also contains the terms and agreements so make sure to spend time reading the information provided. Afterwards, click “Continue.”
- Enter your ZIP code. And then hit the “Continue” button.
- With a Yes or No reply, answer if there’s a member in your family that works in Walmart or Sam’s Club.
- Enter the year you were born. Click “Continue.”
- Have your sales receipt ready. You’ll need to enter both the store number and ID number imprinted on your sales receipt. Hit the “Continue” button.
- Answer the survey. Afterwards, provide the personal details required to be eligible for the sweepstakes draw.
Note that if you shop at Walmart in Canada and want to take the survey, you will need to use the Canadian version of the survey (check related link below).
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Homepage: www.survey.walmart.com