Five Guys is a fast casual restaurant in the United States which also serves people in the U.K. and Canada. Their menu includes burgers like cheeseburgers, bacon cheeseburgers, regular hamburgers, a variety of hotdogs like their Kosher style hot dog, cheese dog, and bacon dog. Their Customer Survey enables the participants to join without having to purchase anything, and ten prizes are given every month. The prizes are $25 Five Guys Gift Cards and the total value of the prizes amount to $3,000. Only one prize per person or household is allowed during the promo period.
About Five Guys
Five Guys was founded back in 1986 and the very first restaurant was opened in Arlington County, Virginia. It got its name because it was founded by couple Jerry and Janie Murrell along with their three sons named Chad, Ben, and Matt.
The first branch which was opened outside the U.S. was in the U.K. in July 2013. Their menu centres on burgers paired with bacon or American cheese, hot dogs, and grilled cheese on veggie sandwiches. They are known to use buns that are sweeter and somewhat “eggier” compared to other burger buns.
How to Take the Five Guys Customer Survey
You will need your receipt to participate in the Five Guys Customer Survey online. Follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to the Five Guys Customer Survey Page (see related link below).
- Read through the instructions in the middle of the page.
- Scroll down and you’ll see the fields you are required to fill out to initiate the survey.
- Type in the Store Number into its respective box. Refer to the images of receipts on the left side of the page to help you locate the store number on your receipt.
- Next, enter the date of visit shown on your receipt by clicking on the Date Picker. Click the day and month you visited.
- Lastly, type your Trans Seq/Chk No.
- Once you’ve entered the correct information, click on the “Start Survey” button at the bottom of the page. To begin the survey.
Survey Homepage – www.fiveguysus.survey.marketforce.com