Your BBVA Compass account is now accessible through your smart phone. Considered as one of the most feature-packed mobile banking applications, BBVA Compass mobile app offers convenient, fast, and fun way to manage your account. The app is bilingual – English and Spanish – and enables you to deposit checks through its Mobile Deposit feature for Consumer and Small Business accounts. You can also do domestic and international wire transfers using this cool mobile application. But to do this and all, the first step that you need to accomplish is to enrol in BBVA Compass Online Banking.
About BBVA Compass
Founded in 1964 and based in Alabama, US, BBVA Compass Banchshares, Inc., is an American financial holding company. Although its headquarters, admin and operational function offices are situated in Birmingham, Alabama, BBVA Compass’s major offices are peppered across USA (predominantly in California, New Mexico, and Texas, as well as in Arizona, Florida, and Colorado). As of late, the company declared $65 billion USD in assets. BBVA is a proud sponsor of BBVA Compass Bowl, which is a bowl for college football games that are played yearly in Birmingham, Alabama. A soccer venue found in Houston, Texas is also named after the company.
Enrolling in BBVA Compass Online Banking How-To
To enjoy all the benefits of online banking (via computer or through your mobile app), enrolment to an account is necessary. You must be a BBVA Compass client to be able to register. When enrolling for an account, make sure that the account number of your card is within your reach.
- Go to BBVA Compass’ website (check related link below). You’ll find a button there that states “Enrol Today.” Click it.
- “Activate your Online Banking right now” link will be presented to you afterwards. Click the link and the “Continue” button.
- Read BBVA Compass instructions carefully. Once done, “Continue.”
- The Agreement will be presented to you at this stage. Read it well. Click “Accept” when you’re done reading.
- Key-in the information needed like the card’s number, PIN, and your valid email address. Verify your email address. If you want to get email updates from BBVA Compass, tick the box and then enter the special characters provided to you in the field box. Then, “Continue.”
You’ll get a detailed instructions on how to easily activate your BBVA Compass online banking in this stage. Just follow the guidelines and you’re done.
BBVA Compass Online Banking Enrolment Homepage: www.bbvacompass.com
BBVA Customer Service Hotline: 1-800-266-7277