Capital One Financial Corporation is a well known U.S. based provider of credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and saving products. In the United States, they are the eighth largest bank holding company and in 2012, they already had 963 branches with over 2,000 ATMs. Apart from conducting business in the U.S., they also have clients in Canada as well as the U.K. They offer five kinds of credit cards such as the Classic, Vauxhall, Aspire Elite, Classic Extra, and the Aspire Business Card which suit the varied credit needs of their clients.
How to Log In to Your Capital One Credit Card Account Online
If you are a registered member, access your account with the step-by-step guide below:
- Click on this link to view Capital One’s homepage: www.capitalone.co.uk
- At the top right part of the page, you will see the buttons “SIGN IN” and “REGISTER.” Click on “SIGN IN.”
- A new page will load where you will be asked to sign in to your account.
- Enter your username on the box at the left.
- You can click on the box at the left of “Remember me” for future sign ins.
- Next, enter the required character from your password in the respective boxes. You will be asked to enter three different characters. Make sure you enter the right ones.
- Once you’ve entered your password characters, click on the “SIGN IN” button at the bottom. You can now manage your account online.
How to Register Your Capital One Credit Card
If you are a new user, here are some guidelines to help you sign up for an account.
- To sign in, you will need to have a registered account. You can do this by clicking on the “REGISTER” button at the right side of this page: www.capitalone.co.uk.
- When you click on “REGISTER” you need to enter your credit card number and the name indicated on your card.
- Click on “NEXT” at the bottom right, and follow the remaining instructions to have your username and password for log-in purposes.
Customer Service Number: 844 481 2812