Online gaming has become popular over the past few years, mainly because the games available online can be played free of charge. There are only a few websites that ask for purchases of their membership or games, but majority of them are fairly easy to use and sign up for. There are over a hundred websites that allow you to play games online, no matter where in the world you are. These gaming websites allow you to change the language of the website to understand the webpage in the language that is native to you. This encourages a lot of people to start using these gaming websites no matter what language they can read or speak.
About EA Games
EA basically stands for Electronic Arts. It is a company that was founded in 1982. It is a publically listed company with its shares in NASDAQ. The company has its global headquarters located in Redwood City California. The company employs over nine thousand employees in its offices. It is basically a very interactive, global entertainment software company. It is one of the leading companies in this industry worldwide. The aim of EA is to deliver content, online services and games to those who are connected to the internet via devices such as mobile phones, consoles, tablets and even PC’s. The company earns high revenues and has reported to have earned around $3.8 billion in the 2013 fiscal year.
How to Register With EA.com
You will need to be connected to the internet via any internet supporting device, in order to register with EA.com.
- The first step is to log onto http://www.ea.com/, the official website of EA games.
- At the extreme top right hand corner, you will see a black box, with links for logging in and signing up for the website. You will need to click on the “Sign up” button to start registering.
- You will arrive at the sign up page for the websites registration process. You will be asked to provide your valid email address. Fill in the email address and click on “Next”.
- You will then arrive at an online registration form where you will be asked to come up with a unique username and a secure password that you will have to remember for future log ins. You will also need to provide your date of birth and select your country of residence from the drop down menu. You will have to enter the images in the security box to prove you are human, select your notification preferences and accept the terms and conditions of EA games before you click on next.
- You will then have to provide your real first and last name and click on the sign up button. You are now registered with EA.com
Help at EA.com: https://help.ea.com/
EA Games: http://www.ea.com/games