Food and drugs are two important things that people ingest, well every day. Anything that people eat or drink must be properly handled to prevent harm from occurring. It is not only limited to food and drugs, but anything that come in contact with your mouth. Food poisoning is very common with children and drug abuse and intoxication are both common in young adults. These things can be prevented with proper and careful handling of food with all the people involved.
This is the reason why the government formed a department that will be responsible for regulating proper and safe handling of food, drugs, and all other products and devices that come in contact with the human body. The FDA’s mission is centered towards attaining well regulated products that will not harm, instead boost the efficiency of each product in the human and even animal body. If you may notice, foods with FDA-approved label on it are safe to eat. If not, you have somebody to blame.
About FDA or Food and Drug Administration
FDA or the Food and Drug Administration is a government body in the United States that regulates foods, human prescription and non-prescription drugs, vaccines, biologic products, medical devices, electronic products, cosmetics, tobacco products, and even veterinary products. It is also responsible for advancing the public health by assisting to swift innovations that create medicines safer, more effective, and more affordable and by aiding the public obtain the accurate and science-based information that they require to use foods and medicines to improve and maintain their health.
Steps on How to Find the Correct Forms at the FDA
You do not have to go to FDA offices to get the correct for forms because all you need is a working laptop or personal computer with a stable internet connection. Then, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.fda.gov and click on “Reports, Manuals & Forms,” which is found under “About FDA”.
- On the left, there will be reports, manuals, and forms box. Click on the forms tab.
- You will be prompted with a list of downloadable FDA forms.
- Make sure that you have Adobe Reader installed in your computer then under the form column, choose the form that you like to download by clicking on the highlighted code.
- The form you choose will show preview then you can download the form and save it on your computer.
Contact FDA: http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/ContactFDA/default.htm