There is a separate portal created by Barclays for its UK customers. This online portal can be accessed by the existing UK account holders of this bank. There are options to sign up for online as well as mobile banking services at this portal. Both these two services are covered by an iron clad guarantee of the bank. In case there are any losses incurred due to fraudulent activity, the losses are covered by the bank as long as the customers follow the privacy terms and conditions.
Barclays is a well known banking institution that has a reliable reputation over several decades of service. It is considered a global financial services provider. It has products and services in personal banking, corporate and investment banking as well as credit cards. It has an extensive presence in the European market as well as in Asia, Africa and America. The bank has over three hundred years of history. Its expertise in banking is considered unparalleled in history. Today it employs over 140000 people and has branches over fifty countries. The bank is known to lend, invest, move as well as protect the money of clients and customers world wide.
How To Login To Online Banking At Barclays
The process of logging in to online banking is simple as mentioned below:
- Log onto the official site of Barclays using a secure web browser at www.ibank.barclays.co.uk
- The ibanking site of Barclays is distinct which is given below
- This site has the login panel on the front page for existing users
- If you are an existing user, you simply need to key in your username and one of the three identification numbers such as membership number, account number or card number
- Once these details have been entered correctly you will be redirected to your online account
- If you are a new user, the registration page is at https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/auth/RegistrationLink_display.action?screferrer=DIRECT
- Here you need to enter your details to register your account
- If you have recently opened an account and have been given an activation number you can enter the same and get instant access
- In case you wish to register without an activation code you need to enter details like name, date of birth, postal code, debit or cash card number and email address
Once the online account is created, you will be able to enjoy the conveniences of online banking.
Main page: www.ibank.barclays.co.uk
Redirected link: https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/auth/LoginLink.action
Customer service number: 0844 811 9111