Online job ad postings, and online job applications have become very common in today. In fact, this is the new way through which vacancies for openings are now filled. Both employers and employees make use of job directories to post jobs and apply for jobs respectively. Some of these websites allow people to become members for free, while others might require a small membership fee. Monster also enables you to create a high quality resume through its resume builder software and we have a guide to Monster’s resume builder here.
Monster.ca is a regional website of monster.com. Monster.com is one of the premier solution providers for employees and employers. It provides versatile employment solutions for people all across the world. The solution provider has been in business for more than ten years and has grown in terms of popularity and the audience it caters to, over the years. It basically aims to help companies find the right workforce, and people to find the right jobs. They have expertise in career management, recruitment and talent management, and job searching. The company strives to innovate and bring unique ways that improve the recruitment process for companies and applicants.
How to Register With Monster.ca To Find Canadian Jobs
You will need to have a valid email address to provide during the registration process. Furthermore, you will need to be connected to the internet to register with the site.
- Log onto http://my.monster.ca/Become-Member/Create-Account/?re=nv_gh_trnbm_%2F to begin the registration process at monster.ca for Canadian jobs.
- You will arrive at the account registration page, where you will be required to provide your email address, password, full name, country, postal code, current career level and education level. Make changes to the notification settings as per your requirements and click on the “Create Account” button.
- You will now proceed to fill in the information that is required for your profile on monster.ca. This is the profile that is visible to employers to whom you have applied for jobs.
- You will now be required to fill in information about your recent employer and job title, occupation and location. Click on “Next Step”.
- You will now be asked to upload a CV if you have one. Click on “Finish and view profile”.
- You can now make changes to your profile to improve it and start looking for jobs via the search bar at the top of the page. Browse through the search results and click on a job you are interested in. Apply for it by following the instructions given to you on the screen.