One of the easiest and quickest ways to manage your FedLoan servicing accounts is by getting registered for online account access. This will provide you with a lot of benefits that you can enjoy sitting in the comforts of your home such as the ability to check your payment history, make loan payments online, change to paperless and environment friendly billing, update your personal information, check the balance of your loan and so on. If you are an existing FedLoan borrower you will be able to sign in with the details given to you on registration.
About Fedloan Servicing
FedLoan Servicing is part of the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) that is committed to provide customer service to student loan borrowers whose loan is owned by the United States Government. This servicing company offers dedicated and top class support to student borrowers and makes it easy and convenient for them to handle their student loans properly. It is a firm that is approved by the Department of Education in the U.S to provide service for student loans. PHEAA was created in 1963 and has so far served millions and millions of students as well as thousands of schools on anything related to loans.
Steps To Login To Fedloan Servicing Account
If you want to access your FedLoan servicing account details online, then you need to first register or sign up or a new account. If you already have a registered account, then you just need to visit the FedLoan servicing official website to log in to your account.
- Visit the website www.myfedloan.org on a new browser page and you will find an account access box on the left side of your computer screen.
- You will find a type box just beneath the username option where you will have to key in the exact username that you had entered when you signed up for a FedLoan servicing account.
- Once you enter the username correctly, you need to click on the sign in button just below the type box.
- Now, you will be asked for your password and make sure that you type the exact password that you had entered when you registered for the FedLoan account.
- Once you have clicked the sign in button, you will be taken to your account page.
If you need any assistance and can not find the correct help on the website you should call their toll free helpline on 1-800-699-2908.