MyFloridaCounty.com is a website maintained and run by the Florida Association of Court Clerks Services Group in order to assist residents of Florida get the information they need and carry out various state requirements such as making mandatory child payments, paying traffic tickets or ordering officia records. The site offers various options to make payments online state residents which will save them a trip down town. This article is going to focus on how to make child support statements from the site and you can also find further assistance on the MyFloridaCounty.com website.
How To Make Payments For Child Support
The process of making child support payment is easy and hassle free in Florida county. You need to follow the process mentioned below to sign up for an online payment system:
- Go to www.myfloridacounty.com/ where you will find a section for child support payments which gives you options to verify existing payments, make a new payment or register a new account to make payments. Click the ‘Pay Now’ link even if you need to set up a new account.
- That will take you to the login page where you will also find option to login if you already have a registered account on this site.
- On clicking on the link to create an account, you will be taken to fill in an online registration form
- Here the person who will be making the child support payments, his or her details need to be entered
- You need to begin by providing the email address and reconfirming it
- Once this detail is entered you need to proceed to choose a username and password for this account
- The other details needed to create the account are the first name, last name, name of company, address and the credit card details by which you would be making the payment
- Once all such details are entered and the information is verified, you will be able to make child support payments through this site
There are several benefits when you register to make child support payments through this site. You can make payments online and track the previous payments. The hassle of sending checks every month is avoided by this convenient payment option.
There are certain regulatory payments that every county’s citizens need to make. It could be traffic tickets that they have been issued or they want to order official records. There are many parents in the Florida county who need to make child support payments as per the timeline issued in the child support legal documents. It is necessary to make such payments on time. To make the process easy and hassle free, the Florida county has introduced the online payment options at My Florida County.